By Evra - 16/04/2015 05:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband came too soon during sex. He then tried to pretend it didn't happen and continued. He humped me with a half-erect noodle for about seven minutes before I finally called him out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 246
You deserved it 6 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Charles900 16

I'd give him an "A" for effort.

Comments

he should of stopped, admitted to it and finish you off with his hands.. or.. eat you out before sex then when you finish he can stick it in if he is those 5 minute Max type of guys.

Oh_bother44 11
dannnngthatsux 19

Except not all men will eat out a woman they've already ejaculated in, would you? (Not actually asking) But hands and toys are certainly better than nothing and both partners walk away at least somewhat fulfilled.

#84 he was saying to eat her out BEFORE they have sex so that they could both feel satisfied

"...it ends not with a bang but with a whimper."

banshee88 18

You win. I don't care what anyone says

its not his fault that ***** is so bomb he nuts to fast

I don't know. It's pretty easy to eat noodles WITHOUT thinking about flaccid penises.

If that ruined noodles for you then I think there are bigger issues here..

MattStro 23

At least he was considering you and not just giving up.

ADBurns 22

How premature of him. Perhaps he will work harder next time.. Snigger

At least he didn't just roll over and go to sleep, he tried. Yay for not marrying a db.

Firstly, everyone laughing at the guy and acting like they have never came fast is a liar. Second, sometimes doing what your husband did gets another boner going. Or your mouth could. If you really just lay there, its your fault as well.

I'm female and I'll even attest to coming too soon (I try to keep going, but I get uncomfortably sensitive and normally have to stop).

F for execution and or having an half erected noodle.