Memory low

By emma - 24/12/2020 05:02

Today, while my mom was explaining the house rules surrounding the towels, I took out a notepad and began taking notes. She snatched it away and threw it across the room. I need the notes or else I’ll forget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 863
You deserved it 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrSamba1 8

Not good. You would think that she knows you by now and would understand you needed the notes. But more than likely, she thought you were just being a smartass. Her response was still inappropriate.

How many rules around towels are there? After "Do not wipe your ass with them," the rest of the towel rules are pretty trivial.

Comments

DrSamba1 8

Not good. You would think that she knows you by now and would understand you needed the notes. But more than likely, she thought you were just being a smartass. Her response was still inappropriate.

How many rules around towels are there? After "Do not wipe your ass with them," the rest of the towel rules are pretty trivial.

you mean you don't know the folding rules... every towel size and style is folded different for optimal drying efficiency. and the angle of the towel dangle isn't just a funny saying it prevents the spread of mold, and is key for comfort. the colour arrangement, size arrangements based on available size.. you know what, your towel privileges are revoked until you learn proper towel use.

You didn't even get into the special towels that only guests are allowed to use, and the decorative towels that no one can use, even guests. So much to think about!

samomaha 17

Grizz, I think you are secretly my mother - this is actually what my childhood was like!! LOL

I wouldn't want towel privileges at your place, you little Be-Neat-o Mussolini! I'll dry myself on your drapes and be long gone by the time you figure it out.

I'm so confused. I've never heard of towel rules. I guess I could understand if you were working in a towel store, or a hotel, but at home?