By J-Ro - 04/03/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my guy, who is a PhD candidate, informed me that it is his goal in life to own every Will Ferrell movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 505
You deserved it 12 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's amazing how many FMLs here could easily be avoided if their OPs just had a sense of humour.

skeleton_skinner 0

Comments

Haha everytime I hear the word phd I think "pretty huge dick". :p so this fml and the comments are great! :p

XxRayRayxX 0

so? it's not that big of a deal

Smart guy! I have already achieved that goal, and am now working to own every zombie-movie from 1926 and forward. Can't really see why this is a FML... Unless you can't make a difference between your boyfriend the phd and your boyfriend in his spare time. Loosen up. Life will be easier...

cantfightfate 0

looks like he's got his priorities straight. next on the to do list? dumping you... will ferrell is the shit!

who cares? will ferrel is funny. screw you, this isn't even an fml, but I but you **** up his life a lot.

And? I am a PhD and own all of Monty Python's work.

Are you just pissed because he didn't say something romantic like "marry you and have lots of kids and a big house in the suburbs and a dog"?

How is this an FML? Quit whining, Will Ferrel is funny as hell there is nothing wrong with wanting to own all of his movies. Get a life you bitch.

i don't get what the PhD has to do with anything.. you expect him to only watch the history channel and national geographic and other "intelectual" programs??