By ouch - 09/12/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was telling me how concerned she was about her weight. I told her not to worry, because it gives more cushion for the pushin' anyway. She picked up a lamp and threw it right at my dingleberries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 057
You deserved it 76 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Telionis 0

I thought dingleberries were the result of poor wiping post bowl movement?

Comments

maybe she threw a lamp at your dingle-berries because they're gross! Perhaps if you weren't bending over with your cheeks spread, then your girl would not have had the misfortune of looking at your dingle-berries hanging of your butt hole! ... how about using some toilet paper to wipe your ass... perhaps a moist towelette.

Wow your girlfriend is a jerk. Yeah, you could have been a bit more sensitive in your answer, but her response was uncalled for!

my comments never show up damn it. if this one does then...****.

ClaireXX 0

Have you thought that maybe she isn't overweight? people keep saying that she should just have more self-discipline, but maybe she is at a healthy weight. Lots of women are concerned about their weight, no matter what it is. And his comment was uncalled for and very rude.

I'd say dump her. Do you want be around an abusive bitch for a girlfriend?

LOL. You're not going to be doing any pushin' for a while.

When a girl starts talking to you about her weight, you're screwed. There's no right answer for that

Rabbity 0

Concerned could just mean, "I've put on a few extra holiday pounds but I'm going to go to the gym." In which case the comment was uncalled for. Anyways, you're a jerk and she's a nut. You're perfect for each other!