Pound for pound

By Anonymous - 27/04/2021 14:01

Today, my girlfriend had a huge fight with me because while I'm trying to gain weight and she’s trying to lose some, I’ve still lost more weight than her. Not my fault my body’s natural preference is to drop pounds like they’re hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 893
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like somebody needs to see a doctor. If you’re actively trying to gain weight and, not only staying stagnant but actually losing weight, it could be a symptom of a medical issue.

The pettiness and insecurity over uncontrollable circumstances here is adorable and hilariously stupid.

Comments

The pettiness and insecurity over uncontrollable circumstances here is adorable and hilariously stupid.

thatswhatshesaid 3

It's somebody's job to have a completely cheesy/primative thinking/pervy answer...so here we go. In trying to gain weight...I had some habanero beef jerky today, it was healthy and I crave it constantly. Gives my mouth that yummy tingly feeling. When trying to add to the pounds, tons of yummy, spicy dishes to try are always welcomed to see what tastes good & to satisfy your appetite in every way. If it's been a while since your last full meal, you're probably craving/needing a full helping of meat/protein. For the gf trying to lose weight....well, exercise, of course ;)

bleachedraven 14

you have to eat more than beef jerky 🤣

You don't know metabolism as well a a doctor either. The girlfriend could have every dieting girl's problem, which is that her body is in famine mode, which means that she has to pry each calorie from it as if it was the last gallon of drinkable water on the planet. Add to it that she doesn't necessarily like to exercise two hours a day like a maniac, and you now why she's packing on the pounds. As for you...maybe a couple hours of rest in a doctor's waiting room?

bleachedraven 14

valid thoughts Yudith. I think we can all agree nothing is as easy as it seems when it comes to metabolism and nutrition.

Sounds like somebody needs to see a doctor. If you’re actively trying to gain weight and, not only staying stagnant but actually losing weight, it could be a symptom of a medical issue.

Decipherme 11

Guys lose weight easier due to the testosterone... maybe tell her and she’ll understand 🤷🏻‍♂️

Send her a selfie of you eating a big greasy burger