By ouch - 09/12/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was telling me how concerned she was about her weight. I told her not to worry, because it gives more cushion for the pushin' anyway. She picked up a lamp and threw it right at my dingleberries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 057
You deserved it 76 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Telionis 0

I thought dingleberries were the result of poor wiping post bowl movement?

Comments

sLAUGHTERxx 0

Well, you deserve this one. You should never, ever, EVER insult your girlfriend. Like when she asks if that dress makes her look fat, you ALWAYS say it doesn't, even if it does. Women are known for their easily-hurt feelings and how they take their weight seriously. It wasn't such a smart move saying something like that. However, she shouldn't have reacted in such a way that she did. Violence is never the answer, no matter how minor or major the violence may be (minor, in this particular case). She should have just resolved this by using words. None of this would have happened if you wouldn't have said that. You should have said, "Babe, I love you no matter what your weight is." That would have been a MUCH better thing to say. I know people say "truth hurts", but some things are better to just be lied about. YDI for saying such a thing and not considering her feelings. But your girlfriend overreacted quite a bit. I hope everything works out for you!

Why is this post so long?? It's a comment, not an essay.

Way to go mister sensitive! Honestly, when do men understand that weight is a sensitive subject for most women?

I love the way the OP wrote this. He seems like a funny, but slightly perverted, guy.

brokenboxofammo 0

If they don't want to hear it, they shouldn't be fat. Women need to stop whining about their weight and being so sensitive about it. FYL.

If you noticed, the OP lives in America. America is a odd place, and is extremely concerned about weight. AND our 2/3s of our population are overweight so it is likely that she is obese, therefore she has the right to worry.

chances are his girlfriend was just stressing about nothing, and was maybe more overweight than she would have liked, in which case I could see OP making a joke like this. or maybe she was just a fat crazy bitch who had multiple jellyrolls and needed to be told she was fat. both ways, this isn't worth getting a lamp thrown at your balls. tell her to lighten up, cause she might not have any more pushin if your balls get hurt. plus if you get pissed. not worth it either way

epiclol 0

dingleberries are peices of toliet paper that get left on your ass LMAO.

YDI, the only acceptable thing to say is: "Honey, you are not fat, you are perfect and I love you." Any attempts on humor will be avenged on your balls.