By Anonymous - 02/01/2012 17:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me a hand job when she started crying. Despite my pleas for her to stop and attempts to comfort her, she insisted that she continue. I feel like a monster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 268
You deserved it 7 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a monster. A beautiful monster. Probably why she insisted that she continues.

Comments

mason012 0

It was her choice, and you got the better end

She sounds like a real..... *puts on sunglasses* tearjerker....... *YEEEAAAAHHHH*

HatredEmpowersMe 3

That might be the best comment ever

And THAT'S how you know she's a keeper, OP.

MonGuillaume 2

Why the F is she crying while giving u a hj? Personally I would be the one crying, I hate Hjs they're such a tease!!! Just suck it or f@*k it!! I can give myself a hj better anyway!

probably why you do so ever so often, then

CaptainPickles72 18

Personally, I'm with ya on that! I can give myself a hand-job, but I don't mind one if I know that's all I'm gonna get, or we're taking it slowly and building up. If that's the case then I'll give my tired old ***** hands a night off and let the girl do what she wants!

Learn to ******* type. No one cares if you actually type '****'. No one wants you to use symbols or use 'u' in place of you. One last thing in my little rant; it's 'hand job' if you can't take the time to write it out instead of using a stupid acronym, then you shouldn't even be commenting. You just may come across grammar nazis like me.

MAYBE, he was trying to have some decency. But you never know, he could just be lazy like you said...

How did u do that? Whenever i drop the f bomb i get an e-mail that bans me for a month. Not kidding

66, perhaps you should try to autofellate. |the kid|

Not 'hard' enough? Maybe that's why she was crying...

How ugly is it? Or maybe it's the most beautiful dick in the world and she was crying tears of joy.

geod69 8
Lovechild09 5