By shocked - 25/08/2011 18:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to help me get over the fear of my upcoming rectal exam by surprising me with one of her own halfway through our lovemaking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 734
You deserved it 5 119

Same thing different taste

Comments

dudeface 1

We live in a free country, young man, and women here are treated as equals. Therefore, the next time you two get down to it, you have every right to return the favor. Also it's called *******, lovemaking is for anniversaries and her birthday.

MROMRO 0

I already commented on this but had to comment again. I'm deeply disturbed by the number of girls AND guys who find a finger up a guy's ass a turn on. **** is wrong with you ppl!?

lol I thought of Paris Hilton from Shane Dawson thatks for the laugh!! :)

JessicaC13 2

hahahahaha!!! I would've ended the "love making" at that exact moment.

Wow, that's just wrong. Surprise anything in the butt is just wrong.

My girlfriend says the same thing.. "a lot of guys liked it!" I bet they do.. Except I don't think it's a finger going up there...

bnwranbo 2

I've done that to my boyfriend, with his permission of course. He enjoyed it and it sure as hell turned me on.

bnwranbo 2

My gf tried that shit one night.I didn't like it but it gave me the ok to put something up her butt too.She did like it so that is a regular part of our sex now.