YDI Fosho

By shuffling man - 12/08/2018 01:30

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted to try anal, praise the lord hallelujah. As we were getting into position, she let out a rancid fart she'd been saving for my face. Apparently it was revenge for me seeing Mamma Mia 2 without her while she was at work yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 397
You deserved it 4 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh come on, it's just a fart. It will go away.

I don't know if this is thinly-veiled homophobia, or if you're just a huge pansy.

Comments

Haylyn 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't know if this is thinly-veiled homophobia, or if you're just a huge pansy.

true that plus it can weaken the girls asshole and then she'll be in diapers lmao **** that I'm not doing that shit (no pun intended)

Oh come on, it's just a fart. It will go away.

it’s a great movie though, isn’t it?

John Croasdell 4

I’ll never get the fascination with anal. Come on guys, of the two choices. One makes her cry, one makes her moan. Maker her moan. But I do know of a girl who loved it. Although she could be the only girl who enjoys DP.

You might be right. Except for all of those women in **** who do anal, and all the women you don't know who like it. But sure, that one woman you know is the only woman who has ever enjoyed DP.

Hate to break it to you, but **** isn’t really. Also strippers don’t really like you.

I hate to break it to you, but there are women that enjoy anal and ask for it without crying as you describe.

The_candyman 13

Your acting like every girl gets pain from anal and every girl gets pleasure from vaginal. some girls enjoy just a little stimulation in the area of the anus and some love full on penetration. I have spoke with girls that have no problem with anal and will give it to their boy friends when they are on their period because they still want to please their boy friend and it's not a big deal to them and I know girls who enjoy it. sex is art not everybody loves the same stuff.

Emma Marshall 19

Yeah cuz **** is so realistic 🤦🏽‍♀️

Please don't get any information about how sex works from ****.

So, you got to see Mamma Mia 2 2 times, in 2 days. That's 2 times 2 many.

"Yes, I've been real downhearted, Gassed since the day you farted. Why, why did I let you try anal Mamma Mia, now I really know My,my that you would be so banal."

adelaine782002 17

I had a stroke trying to understand this 🤣

I was trying to parody the Mamma Mia song.

Mamma Mia, that's a spicy meatball!

Haven't you suffered enough already seeing Mamma Mia 2?!

Your fault dude. Can't put her though that shit.