By stopinthenameoflove - 19/06/2014 14:37 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my girlfriend thought it'd be witty to buy a miniature stop sign, and hold it up when she gets bored during sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 083
You deserved it 15 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's damn hilarious but a DO NOT ENTER sign would be even better...

Well, I hope you get better at sex, for her sake.

Comments

You need to spice up your god damn sex life if she does that.

Where does one even get one of those?

So instead of discussing it with you, she buys a stop sign?

Maybe OP's bf is so bad at taking a hint that only a stop sign would work

Your girlfriend has a good sense of humor OP. I actually laughed out loud at this one. Then I had to read it to everyone around me because they were looking at me weird. Weirder than normal I mean. Oh crap, I'm getting sidetracked.... So OP, my advice is simple; foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Great sex is all about pleasuring your partner (for me anyway) and for some girls, or most (all?) it takes a while to get going, so take your time and hold off on the sex until she is pretty much begging for it. Use your hands and mouth to get her so turned on that she doesn't know what to do with herself. Give her an ******, or maybe two, and then when she is just about to have another one, then you can move on to sex. And try different positions and places. And please talk to her about what she likes and dislikes. And keep paying attention to her during foreplay and sex, I bet she has some tell tale signs that give away whether she likes it or not. Sorry for the long rant, I'm done now.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22
RedPillSucks 31
Carol57 2

yeesh! It takes 2 to tango, for Gawds Sake! do a lightly scented body oil massage and kiss her senseless all over. if that don't knock her socks off. just gently ask her what she wants cause you can't read her mind. if...she can't or won't give and take, maybe she needs to forget herself and her orgasms and work on you and yours. If seeing you get excited does nothing for her excitement....maybe she is not for you. The brain sometimes fails us.

well if shes into that stuff make her dress like a traffic cop to go with the sign! if youre into that... ;)