By skrewedguy - 08/12/2011 03:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me. Knowing that I am a germaphobe, she took all of my cleaning supplies and spread mud and trash everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 678
You deserved it 6 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shit on her doorstep. don't worry bro, **** that bitch & move on.

Your girlfriend is an immature child. Even if you were a horrible boyfriend, she has proven to be a rather low creature because she couldn't simply leave you; she evidently thought it was appropriate to attack you. Class act. Be glad she's gone op.

Comments

File a police report, if you find anything the bitch left behind donate it to Goodwill, clean up, and forget her. Breakups happen, but getting petty and damaging property for no reason is just unnecessary. Get your stuff, leave, and that's it. Spreading garbage and mud everywhere, then stealing your cleaning stuff, probably means SHE is at fault here.

mbrooks5110 0

Either she's a huge bitch or you did something to deserve that.

perdix 29

Um, . . . that's not mud. The good news is that exposing yourself to pathogens can really strengthen your immune system. Or kill you.

CALIGIRLFYL 0

Lol that is seriously funny... Wonder what made her go all crazy

Jeez, what an inconsiderate, dramatic bitch. I'm sorry it had to end in such an awful way, but at least you're done with her for good, OP :)

hateevryone 14

wow....ya'll must've been on bad terms. REVENGE!!!!

What a bitch!!! But did you do something to really deserve it?