By Username - 14/03/2011 06:53

Today, my ex-girlfriend moved out. I came back to a sparsely furnished home, she even took the shower head, my beard trimmer, and the soap from the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 086
You deserved it 5 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she took your beard trimmer so she could shave her own beard.

Should had been there, OP. I can't believe you trusted her! She's your ex for a reason, remember that.

Comments

that's just harsh man... I feel for you.

C6Racer 0

Are you sure it wasn't because you threw all her stuff onto the front yard over a text message?

Now you get to upgrade your shower, your trimmer, your soap, and your girl! :D

thats what he said. sorry OP, that sucks.

froob 0

shower head? that's over the top.

heathersmorin 0

Id take the shower head too!! I love my shower head. I would atleast put the old one back up or put it out so he could find it.

heathersmorin 0

Id take the shower head too!! I love my shower head. I would atleast put the old one back up or put it out so he could find it.

NickK49 0

If you don't call her out, she took your balls too

My ex-boyfriend did the same thing when we were moving out of our apartment. He took the shower rod, shower curtain and took all our food except some canned food....but he also took the can opener. It wasn't even a bad break up. Until then.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally throw some of your own stuff out along with all of hers?

areforever 0

maybe she had a beard she needed to trim

Should had been there, OP. I can't believe you trusted her! She's your ex for a reason, remember that.

kingtz 6

Next time, actually be there so she won't steal everything. YDI, for giving her free reign.

she took your beard trimmer so she could shave her own beard.

sourgirl101 28

I guess many guys don't realize that some girls use a beard trimmer to trim down there. Not many like a bush to look like a wicked garden!(:

#38 he tried to make him feel better! now thx to he has du image how she shaved her bush with st thst he used to put on his face and she got a fresh shaved.... and he cant hit that!

cptmorgan15 2

I might be dumber after attempting to read that.

Irvman21 1

It could be worse. My ex wife stole my X5 and intentionally crashed it into a telephone pole.

Hope you made the bitch pay for it, that'll learn her!

Next time get the key back before they become ex's. Either that or change the locks as soon as you dump them.... or change the locks to let them know they are dumped... whatever works for you. ;-)