By lez probs - 18/05/2013 12:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were about to have sex for the first time when her mother unexpectedly came home. In the rush to get dressed, we accidentally put on each other's shirts. Her mom noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 523
You deserved it 21 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

narkill 13

Ah, young love. A delightfully terrifying thing.

I'm curious as to what happened, afterwards. That really sucks, though. FYL.

Comments

mangoboy1 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

A lot of girls can fit into each other's shirts...

Oh yeah, it's totally weird for two people of similar body type to be dating! -_-

Corrupt_waffles 13

My boyfriend and I can fit each others cloths. :/

1R1X0X0 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mangoboy1 19

Sorry didn't read the username

Or look at the gender? But yeah. I'm a girl and I've swapped clothes with plenty of men I was dating (at different times).I have some larger shirts (baggy shirts are fun) and sometimes guys are shorter.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Back of a car? Sure, then the OP's gf's mom can come bail them out. Much better than seeing them in each other's shirts...

OP needs to find a better place to do it than her parent's house. A first time is not something to be rushed.

How did you get out of that one? What followed? Finish the story, OP!

I would've said I wanted to see if they'd notice. Play your cards close to your chest, or rather, your girlfriend's shirt. Unconventional response is best response.

sammyjanette 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Where in the FML does it say OP is a teenager?

sammyjanette 17

It's an assumption. No one can know for sure, but it definitely sounds like they are.

sammyjanette 17

They were engaged to be married in #51's comment not about to have sex for the first time.

Still to risky if your parents don't sapprove of you having sex in their home.

That's lovely, I am sure you will laugh about it in later life.

So, am I the only one that doesn't assume OP is a girl? "lez probs"

Wouldn't that lead you to assume that OP is a girl? Since these are problems that lesbians deal with?

Next time just be buck naked when they come in. 'What? She's just my masturbation assistant...'