By kay_jay1819 - 19/11/2010 05:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had great sex and afterward decided to take a shower together. He left the room to get some towels, so I went to the bathroom and wait. I walked out of his room wearing nothing but a thong and ran into his mom who had come home from work early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 967
You deserved it 33 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

could've been worse, at least she didn't walk in on your great sex

Cue the "lol u guyze shud of hav a 3sum" comments from the naive 13-year-olds.

Comments

missmurderx 8

Oh, shut up. You can't even spell.

Rawket_Lawnchair 0

42: you're like fourteen. Your argument is invalid.

eh YDI for leaving the bathroom...life is easy in the bathroom. :)

42 is 16, 63. You can't do simple math, you're argument is invalid.

77 - Your* And 42 is 15 years old; you can't do simple maths.

100- actually I am 15 and am born in 1995. So she is actually either 15 turning 16 or already 16.

Link5794 18

62, Justin bieber has fans. Your argument is invalid.

Kayble89 13

He had it right the first time dumbass. You're odd...as in you are odd. He isn't talking about the OP having possession of 'odd' as you would in: Your bicycle, or Your sandwich.

could've been worse, at least she didn't walk in on your great sex

#3 agreed awkward but atleast it was with abit of decency :P

Cue the "lol u guyze shud of hav a 3sum" comments from the naive 13-year-olds.

perdix 29

What about the same comments from the old creepers? I'll await further instruction to inject my thoughts including a reference to the Oedipus Complex.

perdix, you never need permission to post raunchy illicit comments.

nice attempt at covering up what you would say by claiming a 13 year old might say it

well since he still lives with his parents you guys probably ain't old enough for you to be walking around naked in his parents house.

Tikwichka 5

Not everyone leaves home at 18. A good proportion of students stay at home whilst they study at university.

I know a lot of people who live at home for college. Like hell I'm gonna pay $5000-$6000 to live on-campus in a room the size of a small motel room 8 months out of the year.

RedPillSucks 31

So they should have had sex with their clothes on?

No. They shouldn't have sex at all. Because if you have sex, you will get pregnant. And die.

I don't believe you. That has only happened to me once and I have had sex at least three times.

shakethat 10

I agree. Why are you walking around naked in someone else's house knowing his parents live there? Thats just as bad as not locking the door during sex and posting the fml on getting walked in on. ydi

Keep your religious sh*t out of FML, please.

JaredMcginley 3

at least? shouldn't you know that?