Weird family

By Veronica - 29/12/2022 09:00 - United States - Allentown

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex. His mom didn’t know much about it, and she walked in on us. After about 5 minutes she came back up, threw a box of condoms at us, says, "Continue" and walked out. We were still fucking while she was in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 352
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds cool and weird at the same time. We've heard worse reactions on this site. Not too bad. Awkward and gross but not too bad.

cpguru24 15

"His mom didn’t know much about it" She knew a little about it, but not much? I'm so confused. Also yes, wrap that shit up.

Comments

That sounds cool and weird at the same time. We've heard worse reactions on this site. Not too bad. Awkward and gross but not too bad.

Are they Trojans or a Trojan horse? Moms often want grandchildren so much they'll give their sons "holey" condoms to achieve their goals. I fear mothers-in-law, even bearing gifts.

I’m genuinely curious as to your age. The situation and how you worded things makes me think you might be under 18.

cpguru24 15

"His mom didn’t know much about it" She knew a little about it, but not much? I'm so confused. Also yes, wrap that shit up.

I have to say that it is somewhat impressive that boyfriend and OP had the persistence to continue on through the interruption by his Mom without stopping having sex. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or not, but it is impressive… I am also glad that boyfriend’s mom was smart enough to provide condoms instead of making it a “crisis” and/or throwing a bucket of cold water on the two of you… Sex is an powerful drive for most people. I assume both of you were of an age where you could deal responsibly with that. OP, please know that while on average you never know when you could become pregnant without precautions, it could happen at any time. Becoming pregnant with an unwanted child or one you are not ready to raise can have major consequences and change you life in many ways - Putting many dreams and goals on hold for years or out of reach. For now be much more careful and use protection every time!