By cdick - 11/03/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to exchange presents for our birthdays. I spent $100 on perfume and Victoria's Secret clothes. She bought me a bag of lifesavers, then asked me to leave because she wanted to take a nap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 194
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ayumi_fml 0

i would've taken back the presents while she was sleeping..

Bubs_fml 0

Imagine if the genders were reversed here? I mean, people are pissed now, but there'd be an epic thousand-comment ****storm going on in here if a guy was the culprit in this FML.

Comments

dab6989 0

hope shes not your girlfriend anymore

l33tm0nk3y 0
dippindot001 0

#53 you make absolutely no sense. so based on your comment you dont wear underwear and you use no perfume? bullshit. those things were for her stop trying to be all crazy feminist because you are the kind of person that gives rational feminists a bad name.

generalsmith2 0

nah, i don't mean it in a crazy feminist way. i don't give a rip about females rights or any of that crap. the dude got pissed because HE got lifesavers. he wasn't giving to give, he was givin to get. so you don't like your gift? suck it

Origami86 6

oi...if it was all about the gifts his FML would have stopped at lifesavers. Screw the gifts. She simply sounds like a cold hearted bitch. Kicking the bf out to take a nap !?!? What the **** man ? Where's the loving ?

#58 has a good point, you don't give something from Victoria's secret because you think its comfortable, you give it because it looks sexy, so unless you're expecting your gf to be showing off her underwear to other guys then it is a selfish gift, it may be a "thoughtless" selfish gift but it's still selfish

vitiation4 0

Seriously though, if I had been dating her for a long time and we both loved each other or what not I'd be pretty pissed. At least with sexy underwear you both can enjoy it. And holy shit, no, I believe that most of you people would still be pretty upset if you went and bought a lot of nice gifts for your special someone and it was returned in a shitty manner. Rational or not, thats still pretty cold. Oh well. Thats when you smack the bitch and dump her ;)

oops i actually meant "thoughtful" not "thoughtless"

Awww, see that sucks because it's blatantly a lie and I suspect you don't even have a girlfriend. *pats* Better lies next time sweetie.

pheonixbabe88 0

that sucks, but sadly i have done that to boys before, when i really don't like them and they just like to call themselves my boyfriend when i call them stalkers. then i don't take a nap, i call my girlfriends and laugh at easy it was to get rid of you and how i got to keep the present. No offense but seriously, your life is so f**ked its ridiculous.

kel_riv 0

wtf @ 63, being a gold-digger is hardly new, creative, attractive... or at all challenging. most of us just CHOOSE not to be bitches because we have this thing called "respect" for other people. to the OP, do you like lifesavers at all? like is it possible that your girlfriend was like "i should get him a big bag of lifesavers since he loves them so much!" ? kinda like how in juno, juno gives michael cera's character a shitload of tic tacs and it's cute because he's addicted to them. maybe she was just trying to be sweet and it got kind of lost in your disappointment?