By cdick - 11/03/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to exchange presents for our birthdays. I spent $100 on perfume and Victoria's Secret clothes. She bought me a bag of lifesavers, then asked me to leave because she wanted to take a nap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 194
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ayumi_fml 0

i would've taken back the presents while she was sleeping..

Bubs_fml 0

Imagine if the genders were reversed here? I mean, people are pissed now, but there'd be an epic thousand-comment ****storm going on in here if a guy was the culprit in this FML.

Comments

Shes about to break up with you, or is cheating on you. No ifs ands or buts.

100 bucks at victoria secret? Sorry dude, I shop there regularly - unless you got her the crappy stuff the perfume itself will get you toward 100 bucks and most of their actual clothing is 25-100 a pop.

@ 53, and 80 - when is the last tim eyou toppe dby a VS? They have a full cltohing line, bathing suits, panties, bras, lingerie, workout clothes, pajamas, cosmetics, perfumes, etc. Ever hear of VS Pink line? Sporty and cute clothing line and bra/panty line for any occassion. I wore my VS sweatshirt the toher day. I lay around in my VS pj pants all the time and I will be wearing my Pink Sweats tomorrow when I wake up to go out on the boat. I only own ONE nice lingerie set from them....and yet I shop there mutliple times a year. For more than just bra and undies (in fact, i buy more CLOTHING fromt hem than lingerie)

i agree with #1 but wouldn't have waited for her to be asleep. you should have called her a gold digger and took your shit back.

that's ridiculous. what a bitch. get your shit back.

dirtygerbil08 1

Yeah, for Valentines' Day I spent $80 at Victoria's Secret and $20 on flowers for my girlfriend. She modeled her lacy little gifts for me and we had sex on the floor. Less than two weeks later, she dumped me for another guy. (But he doesn't want anything to do with her!)

Maybe she really didn't want to take a nap, maybe she had to go cry, because she had no money to buy you a present, and all you gave her was something really you just bought for yourself-she probably could have used the money-you suck

sounds like your girlfriend is a real bitch. wouldn't rule out the possibility of her cheating on you either. if you were smart, you should gtfo asap by the sounds of her