By cdick - 11/03/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to exchange presents for our birthdays. I spent $100 on perfume and Victoria's Secret clothes. She bought me a bag of lifesavers, then asked me to leave because she wanted to take a nap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 194
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ayumi_fml 0

i would've taken back the presents while she was sleeping..

Bubs_fml 0

Imagine if the genders were reversed here? I mean, people are pissed now, but there'd be an epic thousand-comment ****storm going on in here if a guy was the culprit in this FML.

Comments

mylifebelike_fml 0

i would've said, "napping is more fun with two people" then the hoe could've paid you back with something else ;) haha that really does suck, i always spend a nice amount of dough for my boyfriends gift, i think she could've spent more or wrote you something really sweet. i mean after all it is the thought that counts... but life savers..? like really. i'd like to meet her.

Um, wow. #42 was a bit ridiculous. Anyways, maybe you two should have discussed how much to sepnd beforehand. On accident I bought too much stuff for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day when all he got me was circus peanuts. Take something back. I have to admit she was alittle shitty about only spending like $3 on a birthday gift though. Some girls are bitchy like that.

LittleMissMack 0

#45 - please explain how I am ridiculous? Is it not truthful and honest?

# 47 - Because the bf is thinking of the gf and gets her stuff that's got a bit more meaning that a bag of frigging candy. How would you feel if you got a pack of tic tacs for your birthday? Lingerie says "i think you're beautiful". Tic Tacs say "your breath stinks".

LittleMissMack 0

Honestly I'd prefer tic tacs over lingerie and perfume. And by your logic isn't perfume saying "you stink" ? He got her gift he'd enjoy if she had on. She bought him something he'd like.

amandacarolxxoo 3

WOW THAT IS SOOO FUCKEDD UP! girlfriend dont know how good she has it...

dippindot001 0

haha #49 you are an idiot. i am a girl. and i would prefer a thoughtful gift over a bag of candy you can get in the checkout line at a grocery store. stop being stupid. you would NOT prefer a bag of candy over a thoughtful gift. Dont pretend you would.

Lmao #49. Yeah, you'd love it if you spent time and money to get a thoughtful gift for your boyfriend and he gave you a something he got at a gas station and then kicked you out. *~*~you're so hardxcore~*~*~

generalsmith2 0

seriously? YOU gave the selfish gifts. oh yes now you can smell her and enjoy looking at her body, you blew 100 bucks on yourself not her. please now go hit your head into a cement wall