By ravlol - 25/11/2011 18:08 - United States

Today, my friends and I were going to do an ugly sweater photo shoot. When we met up, one of them was wearing a sweater I gave on her birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 430
You deserved it 10 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Who gave you the one you were wearing? This could be an unbroken chain of FMLs.

I think she's trying to tell you something..

Comments

hateevryone 14

she must have liked it somehow. she didn't return it or give it away.

kayyla00 0
CrizzyCream 1

Thats wat i'm sayin...who does that

SkardeyKat 3

Thirteen year olds with nothing better to do... Or at least that's what I'm imagining.

HogwartsDropout7 0

Its all about opinions. Maybe others think its cute, and she doesn't.

I bet it wasn't a striped sweater because the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time... :)

mynameispickle 0

Aww I'm sorry. Everyone has different tastes so don't take it personally:)

When you're going to give some one a birthday present, don't give them a sweater, or socks. You can't go wrong with perfume or make up if it's a girly girl. Personally, give me any video game and I'll be happy.

Perfume and makeup are horrible gifts unless you are getting more of the favourite stuff they already have. They are very personal to the wearer. I've never received a perfume I liked.

Perfume and make-up kind of follow a particular taste...perfumes that smell nice on someone won't mesh well with someone else...

Thats what you get for buying someone a sweater in the first place.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm sure she didn't mean it...

Where the hell is my gold star? Edit: FML seems to have misplaced my comment. Please ignore this.