By ravlol - 25/11/2011 18:08 - United States

Today, my friends and I were going to do an ugly sweater photo shoot. When we met up, one of them was wearing a sweater I gave on her birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 430
You deserved it 10 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Who gave you the one you were wearing? This could be an unbroken chain of FMLs.

I think she's trying to tell you something..

Comments

Who on earth goes to an ugly jumper photoshoot? Does nobody else think this is unusual?

Actually its pretty normal...i saw this thing on the news about doing it and sending your pictures in and they would put them on tv.

Why thumb me down? It isn't shown where i live (well at least not on freeview) so I can't be expected to know about it.

That's not the best time to wear a striped sweater

JukeboxValkyrie 19

Don't sweat it, everyone has different taste in clothes.

Nolnah 14

See, this is why I just give money too people soo they can buy what they want.....

drlove78843 6

Dude, can you change your picture into one not rubbing the back of your head because it looks ah.......

Well, it could have been the only one she had! Or one that was the loudest and looked good on her.

At least she didn't return it. So she must have liked it some.

Unless you're over the age of 40, you shouldn't be gifting people sweaters!! Just take this experience and learn from it.

Next time, think of something she gave you, and say it's ugly picture day with that item.