By assante2010 - 24/07/2011 00:09 - United States

Today, my friends and I went to the strip club for my birthday. I now know how my sister is paying for her new car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 349
You deserved it 6 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BIEBERSLAYER 10

please tell me you didn't get a lap dance from her.

HahaYDI 0

Did you get some sort of family discount?

Comments

so you chipped in some cash along for her car now?

my_usagi 0

what's wrong with stripping? apparently nothing since you want to go and watch other people's sisters and daughters and mothers strip for money. you deserve it.

a_nutritionist 10

the same thing thats wrong with any other job that has sleazy assholes drooling over your sister. while i support the choice and the career path, that doesnt mean people should be happy knowing some fat asshole with a boner has been diddling himself under the table fantasizing about your family members.

OP might not be complaining about her being a stripper, he just might be complaining that he saw her there. I would not want to see my sister at a strip club, and I'm sure many others feel the same.

muchagente 5

51 is definitely right: if op goes to a strip club, he relies on someone to work there, and somebody must do it. why should his family be worse than others for the job?

brookig 10

You should've known after she charged you $20 that time you accidentally walked in on her in the shower.

WallyTheWombat 0

Is my phone broken or did he just post the same think 5 times in a row?

Cryingraven 1

Holy shit dudette stop pressing send. @_@"

OPs Mom: i heard you went to a strip joint what did u see that u werent suppose to?!?!?! OP: my sister..

Did you get a family discount on a lap dance??