By assante2010 - 24/07/2011 00:09 - United States

Today, my friends and I went to the strip club for my birthday. I now know how my sister is paying for her new car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 349
You deserved it 6 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BIEBERSLAYER 10

please tell me you didn't get a lap dance from her.

HahaYDI 0

Did you get some sort of family discount?

Comments

HahaYDI 0

Did you get some sort of family discount?

dogginboggin 0
MsMeiriona 2

more importantly, did his FRIENDS tip her?

they tipped her with a hefty deposit to the wank bank.

mady90G 5

D'aww, that's not awkward or anything like that.

iAmScrubs 19

Let me put it into simple context. Person Sister Work Stripping Awkward.

daltyboy 0
iAmScrubs 19

No worries. It's happened to me before. At least you aren't ignorant like many other people.

His sister is a Bouncer at the strip club. Got it now?

mady90G 5

Are you attempting to be sarcastic?

Vmonster 0

no.. probably not. he is like 12 years old.

daltyboy 0

ohh wait i get it hahaha im srry

mady90G 5

That's evident. Types like one too.

I realized if someone says something really stupid then they get more attention than someone that people actually agee with lol oh jeez

AtomicBryce 0

y u bashin on 12 yr olds i know 12 yr olds that hav already graduated high skull and I hav read and write at a college freshmans level so stop hatin

Bryce, shut up. you're really not helping. your typing is atrocious.

dyble95 0

non of you see that bryce is trolling? it seemed really obvious which makes him a terrible troll. if I am wrong and he wasn't then he may just go on my list for 10 biggest dumb-asses of the century.

Keep your money within the family, better to give your money to her than to give it to a stranger right?

Well that sucks to see your sister doing something like that... That's the economy for you though.

FML_14u2c 14

The OP said stripper, not prostitute. If she is paid to take it off, I would assume she's got a nice body. Not much different than posing for Playboy. The only thing that sucks is the way he found out. You know how many millions are unemployed right now? Some people like the money and flexibile hours that this type of work provides. a good stripper makes more in one night, than many people make in a week...

Being from Las vegas, 227 is right. in fact, a lot of Playmates strip on the weekends for extra cash. The average stripper can make up to $1,200-$2000 a night. Not bad wages if you ask me.

bunnee905 5

they hate getting paid in change...

Ouch. Persuade her to get another job?

MsMeiriona 2

why? if it pays well and she enjoys it....

That's his sister! Obviously he doesn't want her stripping. She should consider another job.

312 obviously, but it probably pays better then what shithole job u think she should get and yes McDonald's IS. a shit hole job. just FYI.