By steven - 24/06/2009 15:33 - Canada

Today, my friend said he'd give me 20 bucks if I would ask out the ugliest girl in school. I did it. She rejected me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 112 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because she knew you were doing it as a joke. you're a jerk you asshole.

Comments

xo_emily_xo 0

Hey, dick? Just because she's ugly, that does NOT make her inhuman. She's still a person and has feelings and that was very bitchy of you to do that to her. Poor girl :(

Good job. (: You're a douche bag for asking her out because you probably don't have any reason to, other then being a DOUCHE BAG. You have no respect for girls at all. I can't stand people like you. Go get a life, or maybe a job because seems like to me you must need some money due to the fact you have to make bets about asking "ugly" girls out. Maybe she is a nerd, emo, prep, or whatever the hell you want to call her, people are people. I don't think they need to be put into "groups" or whatever. Go get a life. And for all you girls, I hope you reject the douche bags, and get someone who cares about you, not because what you look like, what you wear, what "group" your in, but only for you. (: x Jared James.

You're an asshole. She probably knew that you were just messing with her that you were a jerk. Go fu€k yourself.

voveraite 7

#44, Jandersonii, welcome back, King(Queen?)_of_teh_trolls! :D

mariacee 0

This wasn't really a good FML in my opinion you deserved it, obv. Have some respect. How come FMLs like these are posted, but the ones I see when I moderate that are really good never appear on the site? =/

anonymous2323 0

Yeah, I know! And I agree with all the other comments....this guy was just an a-hole and I like this girl already. She obviously has dignity.

Maybe because the guys who run this site realize the people who deserved it need to be flamed by 500 users to get it through their heads.

lol, it's probably because you're actually the ugliest person in school. and a jerk.

Easy 20 bucks and you didnt even have to make her cry

maybe she's a lesbain lots of ugly lesbians

Holy shit, even ugly people don't date douche bags.