By steven - 24/06/2009 15:33 - Canada

Today, my friend said he'd give me 20 bucks if I would ask out the ugliest girl in school. I did it. She rejected me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 112 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because she knew you were doing it as a joke. you're a jerk you asshole.

Comments

Aww. She needs to be more creative. Something involving a thousand papercuts from said $20 bill while you're sleeping. Asshole.

AndelleRae 9

You're a ******* dick, dude. People used to do this to me in high school all the time. It's not fun to deal with, and I hope you get to deal with monster amounts of guilt about it. Chances are, she wasn't even ugly, she was probably just overweight. (And no, all of you anti-fat assholes, that does NOT equal ugly.)

"Anti-fat assholes"? Are you serious? You do realize that people are not supposed to be fat? We are not made to sit around on our asses all day and eat junk food. Our bodies are made to be active, and are supposed to be fed natural foods. If we actually used our bodies like they are meant to be used, there would be no fat people. Do you ever see fat deer, squirrels, or any other wild animals? Being fat is unnatural. People are attracted to the shape of the human body as it would be seen in nature.. it's just how we're made. Now stop whining and go outside.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Actually in history most people WE'RE fat, and it was actually not attractive to be skinny. Besides you can be active and be fat, I know plenty people like that. But then again we might be talking about two diff. fats.

Are YOU serious?! It is equally unhealthy to be underweight, and if you are you can become infertile. You also have to take into account varying metabolisms and certain types of diseases and disabilities. PS. The guy IS a dick, and the OP didn't say at any point the girl was fat.

Ugly body is no match for the ugliness of your personality.

a hundred people said it already, but i'm going to repeat it so it's perfectly clear: just because you think a girl is ugly, doesn't mean she's stupid, too. and, for the record, good looks don't always equal intelligence either.

Bullshet 0

She could probably sense how big of a dick you are. YDI

YDI, you and your friends are rude and cruel. why not just leave people alone instead of making fun of them? You got yours, jerk.

no one would giver her enough money to date the school's biggest dusch

i bet you are the UGLIEST guy in school i'd reject you too scumbag

lukewarmocha 0

dick. the girl is obviously not an idiot. hahah how could you not deserve this...