By kidyounot - 18/12/2012 00:29 - United States - Statesboro

Today, my fiancé called off our engagement after I contested his belief that women stop having periods after they are married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 598
You deserved it 4 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMiss_Maggot 7
lesserofallevils 9

Is that the only reason he wanted to marry you? So he would stop getting his period?

Comments

should be thankful, otherwise you will be Mrs. Retarded.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there, OP. Would you really want to be married to someone that dumb and obnoxious that he dumps his fiance for refusing to believe that her periods will stop after she is married? What kind of abstinence-only miseducation did this idiot have?

Wayne913 13

Look at it from a biological perspective. At least you won't pass on his stupid genes to your kids.

What is it about stupid people dumping others for challenging their stupidity?

I freak out if I don't get my period and not because I'm afraid of being pregnant but because missing periods can mean infertility.

osm1989_fml 6

That crappy Beyonce song comes to mind. How does it go? "If you liked it, then you should've put a ring on it... Then I wouldn't have a period anymore!" Followed by rapid booty-shaking...

Sweetpea22 14

Now you can find a nice man who is smart and doesn't have the intelligence of a rodent. Did your ex know that women have a separate place where urine comes out of?

You're better off without him... he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Thank God u found out before marrying