By me - 02/03/2011 23:21 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight over household expenses. He's never had a job in his life, but this didn't stop him demanding that I get another full-time job to pay for video games and beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 691
You deserved it 56 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sparkiee93 3

Don't put up with that shit OP, dump his lazy ass!

Comments

i feel nothing for you. more fool you for putting up with the shit. pack up or tell him to and **** him off .....

Why are you going to marry this lazy bum?? Did you have to buy your own engagement ring, too? Dump him. Find someone who's willing to at least hold a job... jeez.

MassEffectNerd 0

does he at least do shit around the house? does he wash the dishes, vacuum, dust, clean the bathroom, etc. If so then I'm sorry OP but you are now in the position men have been in for years

atomicbaboon 0

pssh... men don't know how to clean.

sallen0046 4

Why are you engaged to and living with a man that's "never had a job in his life"? How did you plan to support his habits when you accepted the proposal? Money doesn't just start falling out of your ass because you're "in love". He's not your child, and it is therefore not your responsibility to take care of him and provide his every desire. Stop complaining about things you should have thought about before hand, and dump the loser.

boatkicker 4

OP already has a full-time job. Maybe the lifestyle that they were living was fine on one income and they, for whatever reasons, decided that it wasn't important for him to have a job. Nothing wrong with that in itself. (also, we have to keep in mind that "never had a job in his life" has a much nicer ring to it than "hasn't had a job in years") He's being a greedy asshat now, but I have to hope that things weren't always like this.

sallen0046 4

This is very true, but obviously the circumstances have changed. Just because you were comfortable at one point does not mean you can live beyond your means for an extended period of time without something having to change. They should have discussed and altered their lifestyle long before he got the chance to start making such ridiculous demands.

SneakherHead 5

What are you waiting for don't marry him, he's a lazy doche bag Smh

mattitucklove01 0

OMG please find someone else! think about yourself for once and don't worry about your children they will be just fine! as long as your happy so will they! don't be afraid of being alone and your children suffering! without a father! trust me they don't want you to suffer one bit! god bless you from a angel xx your children will be alright and so will you !

mattitucklove01 0

listen to me please ! there's no women on this earth that would stay with a lazy bum if there wasn't children involved! unless theres something serious wrong with her! most likely there are children or child and she don't want to break up her child or children home !

mattitucklove01 0

hey Trey listen to a women point of view! theres no women in this world that would stay with a bastard that doesn't have a job if children or child involved! probably needs him for a babysitter! or probably don't want to break up there children or child happy home! seriously unless she is really stupid ! but I doubt it very much so !

icadragoon 11

Dump his ass, problem solved. :D

cr4497 4

ydi, you should also be in the kitchen making a sandwhich for him instead of writing this fml

my best friend had a boyfriend like this. leave him now OP, wait till he goes out for beer and change the locks, he is a parasite.