By me - 02/03/2011 23:21 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight over household expenses. He's never had a job in his life, but this didn't stop him demanding that I get another full-time job to pay for video games and beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 691
You deserved it 56 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sparkiee93 3

Don't put up with that shit OP, dump his lazy ass!

Comments

OMG! Everyone is saying dump him! So am I.

Why so desperate? You could pick a stranger at random, and chances are you'd do better.

Vacant 7

The original post says "my fiance", so it's assumed the guy somehow obtained a ring to propose to the original poster. Edit: This was supposed to be toward #30

ohthebloodygore 16

35, not every proposal involves a ring. My father never gave my mum a ring. A year after their marriage they got rings tattooed, but that's about it.

EvilDave 13

Could be they are like my ex-sort-of-g/f and her sort-of-husband. She bought the rings.

krazy_glu3 0

shoot, me an hubby didn't even have rings.. never really got engaged. it was just assumed we were fiances. then we got married, and just bought weddig bands. we weren't BROKE but couldn't afford nice rings. prolly got some rings at walmart. doesn't walmart sell wedding rings?

xNikkiez 0

I'm pretty sure she'd have some trouble peeing into the bottle and filling it up ;P

Your an idiot. Why would you get engaged to a guy like that. Its your fault, stop complaining.

perdix 29

Why are you engaged to such a loser? You must be an even bigger and more desperate loser. This story reflects badly on you, instead of generating sympathy.

You must be stupid! Why the hell are you with him? Better question, why the hell would you post this? I'm gonna go for a reach and guess you're fat and/or ugly and that's why...

Attractive people can't be stupid too? That's practically illogical. Obviously it's self esteem issues, but it doesn't automatically mean she's fat and ugly. Maybe he's insanely hot and she likes showing him off when he's not being a pig on the sofa. Joke is on her though when he gets a beer belly.

bokster50 0

you deserve it for being engaged to a bum and u knew he was a bum

Battle765 4

Dump his ass before it's to late.