Gold digger

By Anonymous - 25/05/2023 21:00 - United States - Moscow

Today, I asked my boyfriend to help me with groceries, since the last of my money went to last week's groceries. His response was to start a fight, then tell me it's my fault my daughter acts the way she does, which is when he finally got me to break down and cry. I'm pregnant with his kid, and I also pay 90% of our bills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 956
You deserved it 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honey, you need to run like hell. Anyone who would yell at you like that for no reason over a HOUSEHOLD PURCHASE while you are paying almost everything and are PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD is abusing you. He is too unhinged to be allowed around you or your kids.

You need to call your local woman's shelter and get a reality check on your situation.

Comments

Honey, you need to run like hell. Anyone who would yell at you like that for no reason over a HOUSEHOLD PURCHASE while you are paying almost everything and are PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD is abusing you. He is too unhinged to be allowed around you or your kids.

You need to call your local woman's shelter and get a reality check on your situation.

ODBeefalo 10

pretty sure he is making you the badguy of the situation to get things from you. IE you feel like you are not a good enough parent and do more parenting while he does things he wants, you don't pay or do enough work, so you work harder to pay for more and he spends on things he wants. He is an asshole and trying to manipulate you.

he absolutely doesn't deserve you. being alone is much better than putting up with his abuse. you're having his child, he should be doing everything he can to make sure you're taken care of and happy and comfortable. run run run.

Definitely shouldn't have procreated with this guy. He's a total loser and things will only get worse. Run.