By me - 02/03/2011 23:21 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight over household expenses. He's never had a job in his life, but this didn't stop him demanding that I get another full-time job to pay for video games and beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 691
You deserved it 56 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sparkiee93 3

Don't put up with that shit OP, dump his lazy ass!

Comments

get rid sound like a right tosser. relationships are meant to be equal but you make it sound like he's taking full advantage of tou

So why are you with him? YDI for staying with him and putting up with his shit. Dump him. Now.

Spectr_fml 2

My mom did his to my dad.she used to go on shoppping sprees and buy clothes with his paycheck. she never even wore them. My dad asked her to stop spendng so they could save Some money. She told him to stop complaining and get another job.

skyeyez9 24

105: I think someone that lazy would probably be a lousy lay in bed as well. Probably selfish during sex an only cares about his own needs. OP, please enlighten us as to why the hell you're still with this piece of shit?

YDI for even being with a loser. what did u expect.

Ydi for letting a deadbeat loser become your fiance...

Now you are left with two choices. 1. Get another full time job to pay for video games and beer that you don't use. Or 2. You dump his sorry butt and find someone who appreciates you and your money.

I signed up for an account just to ask why you would be engaged to such a loser? Are you so terrified of being alone?!

hard to have pity for the stupid (you) since ur choosing to marry the loser

my friend's got a boyfriend and she hates that dick, she tells me every day... :P