By me - 02/03/2011 23:21 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight over household expenses. He's never had a job in his life, but this didn't stop him demanding that I get another full-time job to pay for video games and beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 691
You deserved it 56 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sparkiee93 3

Don't put up with that shit OP, dump his lazy ass!

Comments

Then again, there's probably a few trolls that clicked YDI because she is a lazy bitch who doesn't provide enough satisfaction for her man... I felt sick typing that.

melibear89 7

obviously the sex must be rock your world make you see stars amazing if your with a lazy ass like that. why would anyone stay with a lazy **** like that? have some self respect OP and dump him before the wedding. a man like will only sit on his ass while your in labor playing games and drinking not giving a care about you.

and you plan on marrying him? really? poor choices people...poor choices.

The correct term for you, my dear, is 'enabler'. Kick his lazy, demanding ass to the curb before it's too late!

Honestly he's your fiance and you should have seen this coming. It sounds like you deserve it until you break up with his ass.

make him get a job, pay for his own damn beer and video games and something nice for you then dump his sorry butt!

Man, what up with the huge YDI count? It's not her fault he's lazy.

…and yet you said yes to him and love his lazy video game playing butt!

skyeyez9 24

And he's your fiance because?