By NYCguy - 20/01/2010 03:59 - United States

Today, my female room-mate decided to throw away my xbox, along with a few other possessions because they reminded her of her ex. Furiously, I asked her if "it was that time of the month again." Now I can't feel my balls, and miss my games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 706
You deserved it 15 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

throw her shit out for being a bitchy roommate and make her buy u a new xbox

Comments

Fumbles88 0

Make the bitch pay, destroy her most expensive clothes and then when she confronts you tell that bitch that it reminded you too much of a time you were accosted by a man wearing expensive stuff and that shes only adding to your trauma.... Then punch the bitch.

why the hell would you ask a girl if it's her time of the month? stupidest question ever

FYL, what a bitch. You should wreck / throw out all her stuff.

Totally FYL. But you were a dick with the PMS comment, so you deserved the kick in the balls. You should press charges for theft and damage of property. She can't throw away something that isn't hers.

He deserved potentially permanent damage to his testicles and a possibility of never having children for a comment?

LadyLieDie 1

I'll be honest dude, I would've done the same damn thing. Seriously, just because it "reminded you of your ex" doesn't mean you throw out someone else's stuff. If your stuff reminds me of an annoying-ass bitch who can't handle the goddamn fact that it's ******* over with their ex and they should probably move on with their damn life, I'm not gonna throw your shit away. Also, I would've asked her the same thing.

jesca212 0

how does he deserve it for lettin her do this? that doesn't make sense.

Hitting her back will just land you in jail so call the cops charge her with theft and assault . If by the off chance the cops take her side wait and quietly start your revenge start by putting Icey-Hot on her pads or tampons just don't leave any proof it was you . Come on guys lets all post our ideas on getting her back for the OP be creative guys.

Put a little dab of Marmite on all her dark bra's so that she can't tell you did it(if you didn't know marmite burns when applied to sensitive area's such as the nipple). Or perhaps just wash all her clothes in hot sauce. Or find someone with Crabs and get them to come rub their groins all over her bedspread and undergarments.

fyl man wat a ******* bitch, beat her up and make her make u a sandwich, and also sue, cause she can't just throw out ur belongings cause of that

did you kick her in the crotch? not hard. just enough to say you crazy ass girl. how dare you. amd also if she cant pay you back flush her jewery down the toilet

YDI b/c : 1) You're a sexist. 2) No way you didn't know the bitch was crazy.