By Anonymous - 07/01/2010 00:29 - Canada

Today, I entered my bedroom, ready to play some COD on my xbox 360. Instead, I find a note where my xbox used to be. It read "You think you can cheat on me and get away with it? Fuck you. I smashed the hell out of your stupid xbox." It was signed by my girlfriend. I never cheated on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 915
You deserved it 3 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Demand that she replaces it. If she doesn't, take her to small claims court for vandalism, trespassing and theft. Get a restraining order while you're at it.

marshmallowmouse 0

I'm pretty sure you can sue for that or something... :( Hey, at least she's gone, right? She's gone.... right?

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No, he deserves it for playing an FPS on a console. Also, @OP. Take the note to the police, she's signed it after all. Take that bitch down.

Reyo 2

I still can't believe the bitch signed it. Do what #7 did. Even if you did cheat on her, she'll have to reimburse you for absolutely everything. If you managed to complete some of COD, you might even get some compensation points since a new COD game =/= a half completed COD game. Better yet, do what everyone else is telling you to do and get a P... ..with your ex's money.

@ rjrudman There is a reason that PC gaming is dying y'know. @ OP Take the note to the Police, tell your ex-girlfriend you never cheated on her, win the day, enjoy more COD.

The console/PC and gamer arguments are stupid. A real gamer has all consoles and a PC and uses all regularly.

riku3220 2

Yes! I usually only buy exclusives when I use my Wii, PS3, and PC and buy the exclusives and multi-platforms for the 360. They all have their perks and downfalls. Xbox has the RROD, Wii has some wonky controls, PS3 has zero backwards compatibility, and PC needs to be constantly upgraded.

archaic_ghost 0

you must just have bad taste in general. horrible girl and an xbox. tsk tsk how sad. ps3 is the way to go and while a crazy girl can be fun you don't date them. 

acesarge 0

Despite what most people believe the pc doesn't need constant upgrades to run games at a decent speeds. If you bought your pc in the last few years chances are all you need is a good graphics card and it will be able to play most games on the high settings. I have had my pc for 3 years and it still runs games fine and I just upgraded the video card a few weeks ago. Now days pc gaming is more bang for the buck then it was just 5 years ago I am curently in the process if putting together my new system and its only going to cost $800. Thats for a high end pc with an i7 cpu. The only reason I am upgrading is because I reticently came in to some some money and don't really need anything else, not because my old pc can'y run games. And for those of you who think PC gaming is dieing, look at Steam( its a digital distribution service from Valve) and say that. There are still plenty of good PC games coming out like Alien vrs Predator and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

theblazian 0

Lol I've had my Xbox for 6 years and no red ring of death.... but mind you I only really use it to buy multi-player games as the idea of having friends grab their own computers and play together individually doesn't really strike me as logical. Single player games though? Hell yeah PC.

AndelleRae 9

Lmfao. 81, that comment made my day.

PC games aren't dying, consoles are just a bigger market.

Or call in a AC-130 and drop a 105 on her house

YDI for having an xbox, get a wii or ps3

Trebie 6

That way, when she smashes it, it's less heart-breaking.

6 years huh? That's funny, considering they came out November 2005.

hell ya! **** that bitch right where it hurts...her walet nd pride

106- this FML just sounds like buzzkill. hope you had a tactical insertion somewhere useful OP

lol she was smart to hurt w u love most, yet stupid for signing it.

funnydudeman 0

shut up not really ppl have lifes besides video games and they choose not to spend hundreds of dolars on pointless countless video games for satisfaction wen they can simply have one and play frum time to time

dude.... this isnt funny, its just cruel. i sympathise for you man, no one should have to endure that torture. go f her up! BTW, PS3

gocutler88 0

**** PS3 getting hacked is wat u expect from free thx anonymous. ;)

Since you can't play COD i suggest you just shoot her instead. And to all the people saying ps3 is better, how are you doing since anonymous made your server explode?

Well both Xbox and the ps3 are good but ... Xbox is better, ps3 has some ****** up live on it Xbox it sick!! Oh btw I have both Xbox and ps3.

Actually, a real gamer plays lots of games and is great at it, and has been playing games since they were young. I'm tired of people trashing other systems or thinking they're more of a gamer than others simply because they waste all their money on entertainment. Seriously, you'd think gamers would stick together.

thecman25 14

Dude not even, how fun getting **** from microsoft

Maybe she meant cheat on you wit the xb0x? CoD is an addicting game. Even then though, she'd still be crazy...

inconvienentgurl 0

At least some1 is smart enough to think about another reason for why she did it! Not saying she was right in that it was kind of over the top @OP sorry you have bad taste in women and you shouldn't have given her a key to your house!! This is why you should start a fight w/ the person you're dating so you know how they will react and there are no surprises when your valuables get broken ;)

If you haven't, then check out: Blame Halo 3 Video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw&feature=fvst

eazye81 0

he should get back together with her, cheat on her and record it, go to her house, destroy something there and put the tape in its place.

blahthing 0

That's what I'm thinking too PeopleRSoDumb :P Not saying what she did was justifiable but gamers (and other addictions) don't seem to realise the impact of their actions on a relationship and how it might feel like the addiction is another "lover". "Sorry babe I can't see you tomorrow. _____ just got released and I want to get to level 30 by night." Might as well be "Sorry babe I can't see you tomorrow, I have plans with Sarah...my Xbox".

I would name my xbox "your mom" so that I would be like "sorry babe, can't see you tonight, I'm gonna be up all night playing with your mom" haha

I am guessing since there was no Xbox remains laying around/under the note that it was probably a test to see if he had cheated and the xbox was just hidden. My guess anyway, because really who leaves a note that they smashed it, when the pieces laying there says it all while inflicting more emotional pain. . .

marshmallowmouse 0

I'm pretty sure you can sue for that or something... :( Hey, at least she's gone, right? She's gone.... right?

With a signed confession in hand? Dang right he can!

@ 1 - Haha, the PS3 thing sprang to mind for me too xD

zelly05 0

oohh wow Cod muz b soo much better than ur gf to make u cheat hahaha day suxx!! get a ps3 nxt time?? even better :)

The 360 would've broke anyway with or without your gifrlfirend's involvement. Get a better console.........like the PS3 Slim.

PS3 slim is garbage. At least get the original.

Maybe OP's girlfriend was a Sony fangirl...

joeprentice90 0

haha. ps3 slim is junk... its sonys cheap version of a ps3 only the old ones are any decent. and if you're gonna play online as a hardcore game, pc is the way to go. but xbox is still the shit. ps3 has too many people who just create accounts and ruin gameplay...

joeprentice90 0

haha. ps3 slim is junk... its sonys cheap version of a ps3 only the old ones are any decent. and if you're gonna play online as a hardcore game, pc is the way to go. but xbox is still the shit. ps3 has too many people who just create accounts and ruin gameplay...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It's people like you, #9, that make PC gamers look bad.

acesarge 0

Ya because its SOOO hard to use an anti virus program. I have been PC gaming for 3 years now and I have never once had a virus mainly because I keep my anti virus up to date and watch what web sights I visit and what I download.

AndelleRae 9

"watch what web sights I visit" Hmm... Typo or pun? lol

Demand that she replaces it. If she doesn't, take her to small claims court for vandalism, trespassing and theft. Get a restraining order while you're at it.

Yulia_fml 0

hahaha what an american approach to the problem

#96, that's all you can do about the damn problem. You can't hit her, she won't pay without being forced, and she most likely won't listen to reason.

tromo47 13

But this fml is from Canada. I'm so confused.

YDI for dating a psycho. That'll teach you.

Shoot her in the back of the head and then tea bag her.

DoomJeff91 2

That's terrible. No one deserves to be tea-bagged.

threer 30

Absolutely. But first, sue her and use that money to buy xbox live for years on end.