By wow, thanks - 18/08/2012 00:39 - United States - Seattle

Today, my family and I went to the movie theater. There weren't enough free seats near the front, so I sat a few rows back with my grandpa. He kept throwing our snacks at my parents' heads all through the movie. He claimed he'd been asleep the whole time, and I'm now grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 912
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Old timer has a few tricks up his sleeves lol

Bonzer 2

Comments

jenniiienyc 5

Haha, grandpa the trickster. That's funny, but FYL. I don't get why old people get away with lying, in my experience they lie the most.

perdix 29

Suck it up, princess, snitches get mysteriously cut out of wills. Gramps will admire you for taking one for the team and he'll remember you when he croaks.

Unless grandpa has nothing to give?! That would be grandpas final prank from beyond .., no will at all! Plus you shouldn't be nice to people just in the hopes that they will remember you in their will.

Or just troll op even more and cut him Out of the will anyway...

perdix 29

#65, except when they get really old and grumpy and mean and smelly. Then, hoping to be treated kindly in their will is the ONLY reason to be nice to them.

Old age comes with exclusive presidential pardons from punishment. I remember when my great-grandpa threw chicken bones at strangers at El Pollo Loco and got away with it, except he played the "senile senior" or "señor" act.

Makes you closer to the action or the sex scenes in Watchmen.

Just because they're old doesn't mean they're still not sneaky(;

xxjenn27xx 8

Your grandpops funny! But kinda mean he got you grounded :/

check the security footage...it's so reveling...just hope you don't find something else you don't want to find...it's mind scaring

OhTehIronyHurts 4

He seems to still be in his "teen" years. Being sneaky AF.

OhMinty 5

Why are there so many fmls about evil grandparents?

Because the mods won't publish the ones about grandparents buying their grandchildren ice cream and giving them money for their birthdays.

OhMinty 5

Haha well my point was that grandparents are getting more and more evil by the day.