By fordn4h - 13/12/2010 05:32 - United States

Today, my ex-girlfriend, who is obviously still in love with me, is best friends with my mom. Now every time I come home, she is over. She even spent 4 hours helping us decorate our Christmas tree, and now she is telling my little sister about our love life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 501
You deserved it 5 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she cut out the pictures in the house of your new girlfriend and replace them with her yet?

xFMILYFEx 0

whoa that ***** crazy....it took you 4 hours to decorate your tree

Comments

I clicked YDI after i read "Today, my ex-girlfriend is obviously still in love with me".

xo_sweetheart_xo 0

Maybe she bonded with your mother while you two were still dating? Don't be so harsh. She might have a bad family life and appreciate being able to talk to a female role model. Talking to your little sister about your love life is a bit inappropriate, but if your sister started the conversation, your ex probably couldn't help getting involved. Assuming that she must be "still in love" with you is self-centered. If your mother appreciates her company, then you have no business interfering. Tell your mother it makes you feel uncomfortable, and let her handle it.

chanicol 2

sounds like my little brother, he dated a girl for 5 years, she even lived with my parents and him and little sis for about a year. she's kinda like another sister. he is ok with it tho. they just were not meant to be. new gfs hate it tho.

Dude I feel ya. My ex fiancé is the same way with my family. She just got weird after we broke up

crammer1 6

His family needs to respect that they have broken up. If the mom still wants to hang out she should do so away from the home and make sure that that son does not have to be around his ex. Even if the post did come off as cocky, I would be extremely irritated if my family did this.

suckitup16 0

Thats exactly what my ex bestfriend is doing right now... She flirts with my bf and is bestfriends with his mom and somehow is over at their house more then i am

Tell your mom your not comfortable with her over and if she doesn't accept that move ur lazy ass out of the house

Wow man i feel your pain. One of my exes and I broke up a while ago, and she keeps saying that she's over me and stuff. But she's best friends with my best friend, and she's told me that all my ex talks to her about is... Well, me. Also, she tries to hit me up all the freaking time, and even when i ignore her, she says "Hey", like, 3-4 times a day. Considering I'm the kind of guy that girls don't really like, much less obsess over, this is kind of freaky for me. She's been trying to get all of my info (and I mean ALL), and she somehow finds out about each one of my relationships and bad mouthes every girl I date to my best friend. She's the stalker kind, and I'm not acting cocky or even trying when I say she's definitely "still in love with me" cause she's said it. I'm glad my mom never met her 0.0. Man best advice: just ignore the girl. If you don't live there, try to shorten the number of visits until your mom gets the hint. If she doesn't, have a talk with both your mom and your sis. Make them understand.