By fordn4h - 13/12/2010 05:32 - United States

Today, my ex-girlfriend, who is obviously still in love with me, is best friends with my mom. Now every time I come home, she is over. She even spent 4 hours helping us decorate our Christmas tree, and now she is telling my little sister about our love life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 501
You deserved it 5 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she cut out the pictures in the house of your new girlfriend and replace them with her yet?

xFMILYFEx 0

whoa that ***** crazy....it took you 4 hours to decorate your tree

Comments

spanelli 16

Don't be so full of yourself. She's probably just trying to torture you...

She's coming over to your house just to see your mom? I find that a bit creepy. Just tell her how you feel.

Quit crying. There are two ways to go about this.1) Get her alone, whip out your dick, and give her a nice mushroom stamp. 2) Confess that you love her, get married, and live unhappily ever after.

xstupidxhoneyx 0

i am in the same exact situation :/

Michigan_Girl 0

Wow...FYL, that sucks! Maybe you could try explaining to your mom that it makes you uncomfortable when your ex hangs out at the house.

OP, tell your mom that having your ex-girlfriend around all the time makes you uncomfortable. She's your mom, she'll understand and quit inviting her over. But seriously, telling your little sister about your intimate life together? That ******* sucks. And it's also really creepy and inappropriate.

Sounds like you've got some what of a stalker on your hands. Not really a stalker, but you what I mean.

lexi365 20