By madison77 - 21/11/2011 23:26 - United States

Today, my engagement ring was seized by the police, and my fiancé was arrested on larceny charges. Both in the same visit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 501
You deserved it 3 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awh, you're going to have such an exciting life together.

I wish I could "thumb up" your comment, Sirin...

Comments

TheBigSexyBeast 1

Damn thats gangster! GTA type s*it! haha...The Beast Has Spoken............................!

I guess the cops girlfriend is about to get a ring!

EvilDave 13

It is simple, but I will explain it because you are obviously too stupid to manage basic reading comprehension. If you are dating someone long enough and know him well enough to get engaged, you should know whether or not the person is a dirtbag thief. #128 knew her man was a dirtbag thief and wasn't surprised when the engagement ring turned out to be stolen. The OP was dating a guy who was a dirtbag thief and thus should not be surprised that the ring was stolen and should not be upset by the fact that it was stolen. The OP should be dating a better class of man, but instead she is dating a dirtbag POS probably because he is dangerous and exciting and if she just loves him enough he will change and everything will be better~. OP deserves it.

thatoneitalian 3

You sure know how to pick em..

ZKtheDuck 7

At least you know he's willing to do ANYTHING for you!

Pretty sure that arrest saved a good 20 years of your life from being wasted. Or maybe he was a nice guy. Whatever it may be, your ex-fiance will have A LOT of chances for 'relationships' in prison.