By nothowitworks - 03/02/2018 19:30 - United States

Today, I was grounded for allegedly lying to my parents about being at my friend's house, in her outdoor hot tub. Apparently, my parents couldn't find me on Google Earth. I can't convince them that it's not actually a live feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 850
You deserved it 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Busymomma12 6

prove it to them. have one stand outside your house and show the other that its not live. then have them switch.

ffc Squall 14

You'd think that people would figure out it isn't a live feed when they saw that they can only get static images, but I guess some people have a single digit IQ.

Comments

Busymomma12 6

prove it to them. have one stand outside your house and show the other that its not live. then have them switch.

I would be really freaked out if it was ... google is sky net enough already.

Idiots, didnt they notice the copyright right date on the map!!! wow they thought they would let many one use a real time satellite images!!!

ffc Squall 14

You'd think that people would figure out it isn't a live feed when they saw that they can only get static images, but I guess some people have a single digit IQ.

Well, at least you didn't inherit your parents' stupidity.

Nah, more like older generations don’t understand technology in general.

I hope you can manage to overcome your unfortunate genetics. It appears that stupidity is a dominant trait, so you really are facing a challenge!

Sorry but your parents are creepy controlling stalkers.

Lobby_Bee 17

"Are those your parents?"... "Uhh, I'm adopted"

That's easy! Tell them to look at the freeway and how the cars aren't moving on google maps/earth