By psd60 - 06/12/2012 07:18 - United States - San Antonio

Today, my dog died and I told my grandfather I wanted her to be cremated. I came home later to find him burning her in our barbecue pit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 338
You deserved it 4 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was barbaric of him. I'm so sorry OP, that must have been an awful thing for you to see. FYL.

And this, children, is what we call a redneck funeral.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

My dog died on Oct 10th and I still cry because I miss him so much. That was horrible for your grandparent to do that! If it is any consolation, once your dog's physical body dies, her spirit moves on and you will see her again one day.

RedPillSucks 31

Did you find out from Grandpa that the dog "died"?? I'm guessing you came home a little early and caught him in the middle of fixing dinner.

Well be careful what you wish for. Maybe he didn't hear you right instead of "cremated" he heard " Just burn the body on the Barbecue pit ". You know old timers can't hear right.

soad2014 7

And I thought looking at Cannibal Corpse albums was scary looking. That's just brutal. I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. :(

crazytwinsmom 25

Reminds me of a pig I saw at the fair named Breakfast.

kaymi 17

Now I want to watch "Doug". I wonder if it's on Netflix...lol

It's the thought that counts? Sorry OP, that sucks.

redhedsaysrawr 18

That's horrible! But I mean professional cremating is expensive....

Hiphuray4peas 27

It can also be highly economical too. Also, thinking of price shouldn't really be the priority when considering the loss of a loved one. (I know sometimes it is, but I'm saying in a perfect scenario it shouldn't be)