By psd60 - 06/12/2012 07:18 - United States - San Antonio

Today, my dog died and I told my grandfather I wanted her to be cremated. I came home later to find him burning her in our barbecue pit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 338
You deserved it 4 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was barbaric of him. I'm so sorry OP, that must have been an awful thing for you to see. FYL.

And this, children, is what we call a redneck funeral.

Comments

It is certainly true that Gramps was just trying to help out so don't be hard on him. Things were different in his day. I mean, the economy was almost as bad then as it is now... So, don't be upset at him. Sorry this happened to you. Losing a pet is so very hard. This didn't help either.

My brain is all confused about how anyone could come up with a racist comment about this topic. I am assuming that is a good thing...

some fmls seem too tough to believe.If this is true your grandfather needs to be in a home where he can be taken care of as he has obviously lost all mental control.

I won't say exactly how racism can definitely come into the FML comments, but I'm pretty sure I get the jist of it.

God damn, I was eating something delicious, why did I have to read this? It made me sad AND spoiled my appetite big time.... Sorry OP...

O.......M.......G........ That's all I can say..... I'm so sorry :(

brittanyrmh_ 12

Oh my goodness! That's terrible! I'm so sorry, OP... Surely he would have thought that was wrong?