By creepyeyes - 21/06/2009 18:37 - Canada

Today, I got myself a cool pair of colored contacts. I was wearing them while at home, so that I'll get used to them. Then I had to go to a job interview. I forgot to take them out. I went to a job interview with zebra-print eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 002
You deserved it 68 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

where can I get ZEBRA PRINT contacts? :O

manoverboard 0

Ohmygod. I WOULD SO WANT THAT. I bet they hired you. ;D

Comments

sireen 0

youre an idiot. i hate colored contacts. YDI.

i think it would be an fyl not for having colour contacts, but for needing contacts

easylazy 0

why did you get a pair of them?...

bexox 0

...one for each eye you have 2 eyes 2 of something = a pair is that clear enough?

uLtra_attitude 0

LMAO #129 said "why did you get a pair" as in why would she get hideous zebra contacts, not why did she get two of them!! hahahahahahahahahahahah

D0GS_B1T3 0

#1. I actually think they are awesome. OP: If I were your employer, I would hire you so fast! xD

hecuva 0

my boyfriend has a couple pairs of coloured contacts, they really are amazing.

jardinteylor 0

haha, i think i might have hired you, too. thats crazy though.

haha hellz yaa. those are sick so I wuda hired ya

# 166, Please tell me more!!! ZzzZZz

where can I get ZEBRA PRINT contacts? :O

iloveeyouuxD 9
BarkBark89 0

You can get contacts like that from the mall or something...

manoverboard 0

Ohmygod. I WOULD SO WANT THAT. I bet they hired you. ;D

Dare I ask why you got them in the first place?

meeeep 0

agreed as well. who would want to have stripped eyes in the first place. that's just asking for unneeded attention.

Yeah, colored ones can be reasonable as long as it's a natural color, but zebra print?

rawrkira 3

They're called circle lenses, you can get cows if you wanted.

randomguy1millon_fml 0
augustdanielle 0
maceinyoface 0
ellbtvsvm 0

So were you not planning on wearing them outdoors? Why'd you get them if so?

bexox 0

When you get contacts, your eyes have to adjust to them. You only wear them for a few hours the 1st few days and build up.

ellbtvsvm 0

I know, I HAVE contacts. My question was - so, he wore them outdoors and his employers saw them. So? They would have seen them eventually unless the person never wore them outside of his own house.

#91 Maybe the OP only intended to wear them for parties and stuff like that, because that's not really appropriate for work but could be appropriate for something else. I'm sure you have clothes you'd never wear to work but wear out with friends.

TheMongoose333 0

It wasn't like he just ran into people he worked for randomly. This was someone he was trying to make a good impression on. Zebra contacts are not professional. Well, depending on the job you're going for ;)

GR3453m0nk3y 4

yeah rly. i completely agree. we all do things we wouldnt normally do in front of our boss or parents or whatever.

patray_angel 0

The clothes you wear and contacts are two very different things........unless you have the money. I am not sure with color contacts if you can wear them once, take them out for however long and just put the same pair back in. I just have clear contacts and I am technically only suppose to keep a pair in for a month and then throw them out.

They have those daily disposable contacts. Anyway, zebra-print contacts does sound cool! I've never seen anyone with them before.

ohhdamn 0

Omg I would hire you. Anyone who has zebra print eyes is flipping sweet!