By conbon123 - 29/04/2013 07:20 - United States - Beaverton

Today, my dog became scared of his own food bowl. He now barks for ages every time he sees it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 101
You deserved it 3 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daydreamer244 13

He's all bark and no bite, literally.

perdix 29

Put his food in an R/C dump truck and make it drive away whenever your dog goes for it. You've got an insane dog, so you might as well have fun with it.

Comments

My dog is also afraid of his bowl. We had to give him one of our people bowls to get him to eat again, so you might see how yours reacts to a new one.

Get rid of the unappreciative mutt!! Damn Going to extremes to please an animal! WE OWN THEM! Not vice versa! Put him outside where he belongs.... back to nature. See if he complains about that bowl after 3 days of scavenging for his own food! LMAO Seriously, just change bowls! How is this even an FML?!? You life is SOOOOO ****** right now! I mean, yeah, thousands and thousands are unemployed and losing their homes and cars, but may your god have mercy on you because dog barks at his food bowl! How do you manage to not slit your wrists?!? It must be SOOOO hard being you right now! Grow up!!

My dog eats at the table sometimes. He has a bowl but he rarely eats out of it - usually when I'm not home. Otherwise he has a plastic plate he eats chicken and dry food off of :) Take your dog to a pet store and see how he reacts to other bowls - maybe he'd like a different one or just a plate instead.

nutycowboy 3

I would simply get him a new one!!

olpally 32

Perhaps a ninja cat is the culprit for this insane behavior? Lol.

skyeyez9 24

My dog is so obsessed with food he could care less what it is served in. He starts eating as I am still putting it in his food dish.

debbster7 18

Maybe he's one of those rare dogs that see things that aren't there? Dogszophrenia anyone?

finch01 18

how dear you hold my food away from me... its mine... none shall pass

SystemofaBlink41 27

More like F his life! You know how scary that shit is??

QueenBeeAngie 4

He could have been startled by a spider and still thinks it's there.