By chestycough - 16/09/2013 04:35 - Australia - Belrose

Today, my doctor asked me to undo my bra so he could check my breathing without the straps restricting my lungs, I got home and told my friends how awkward it was. Not one of them has had this happen to them before. We all go to the same doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 940
You deserved it 5 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

just creepy. change doctors and take appropriate action.

Considered that maybe your bra was tighter than your friends? Don't always jump to the worst conclusion.

Comments

But he didn't ask you take your shirt off or touch you? I'd leave it for now, but if he was doing it every time you went that would worry me. Your bra could have been making noises as you breathed which might have made it difficult if he was trying to hear wheezing or something in your lungs.

Man the **** industry so come to the site for ideas. There a lot of FML's that would make great stories!

bayliebug 14

Your bra was too tight or in the way, your friends' bras were not. Simple enough. Calm down.

either your bra covered up where he needed to listen to your breathing, or you have the best set of jugs of all your friends, either way I wouldn't worry about it until he starts massaging, your really upset about him looking at your boobs? a doctor? just wait till you visit a geynocologist!

Be happy, You clearly have great boobs !!!

I'm currently learning how to listen to heart and lung sounds and I can 100% tell you the bra can interfere with listening to the heart, but it depends on the woman and the bra. If there is a wire in the bra and the woman is too heavy chested, removing the bra would be the easiest way to listen to the mitral heart sound. Your doctor wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. If you feel uncomfortable in the future- ask for a chaperone.

It's funny how self centered people are. That doc has probably seen more breast, ******, penis, and pooper to care about about seeing a bra strap undone. It was most likely a necessary request. Unless, of course, there is more to the story.

HeadlessSparrow 20

Maybe he never asked your friends to do it before because they were wearing no bras?

I've had this asked of me once. It didn't feel off. If he did it on a creepy voice, then I would be worried.