By chestycough - 16/09/2013 04:35 - Australia - Belrose

Today, my doctor asked me to undo my bra so he could check my breathing without the straps restricting my lungs, I got home and told my friends how awkward it was. Not one of them has had this happen to them before. We all go to the same doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 940
You deserved it 5 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

just creepy. change doctors and take appropriate action.

Considered that maybe your bra was tighter than your friends? Don't always jump to the worst conclusion.

Comments

My doctors have always examined me without a bra on. Your bra was probably too constricting for a proper exam. Don't flatter yourself, honey.

krazayman 18

Maybe it's cause your boobs are bigger than your friends so your bra is more constricting

I doubt he did anything wrong. Your bra band might be wider, or maybe you wear your bra tighter. Whatever the reason, it would have probably interfered with your results. It's not like he had you remove the whole damn thing, so I don't understand why you're freaking out over it -.- Next time you see him, you can request to have a female nurse present in case you do feel uncomfortable. Or you could always ask your doctor why he's making you do a certain thing instead of jumping to conclusions.

Do you have a bigger or smaller chest then them? Was your bra too small or tight on you? There's lots of variations, you shouldnt assume that he wanted a look at your chest. Besides he sees them 24/7 yours arent any different from the next

There's no such thing as 'wearing your bra tighter than your friends do'. Your bra either fits or it doesn't. By the sounds of it OP, your bra is far too small, I suggest you go get yourself measured.

onorexveritas 23

my doctor pushed my bra clasp up.. it was awkward

I really think that for those type of procedures they should have a doctor as the same sex do it...

Working at a doctors office I know that there was nothing wrong with what your doctor did. Its not like he groped you. Your trying to make a big deal over nothing. He even took the time out to explain why he needed your bra straps removed. That doesnt sound like hes a bad guy to me.

So he saw your back? What a creep. If you have backboobs that would make sense.. Stop being so vain, he was doing his job.