By Lana - 20/07/2010 12:43 - Austria

Today, while sitting at my desk at work, a co-worker asked for my help. It was only after I had walked over to his desk, bent over, answered his question, and walked back to my stall, that I felt a breeze. My tube top had slid down across my breasts, revealing my bra to the entire office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 867
You deserved it 43 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Harajuku_Barbie 1

Why are you wearing tube tops to work?

hot damn! well, at least you're the most popular girl at work. (wait, you can wear tube tops to work?)

Comments

rawrkatie2145 0

what job allows you to wear tube tops to work???? okay, besides a stripper and a prostitute not many do!

well hopefully your boobs are big or that wouldve been ebarassing and aaaaakward.

lovemysnubber 0

tube top to an office job.....that's...classy

You bent over for him? Will you bend over for me too OP?

18-I bet you've been waiting to use that one for a long time

msyelowbubblegum 0

who wears a tube top to work?!!

YDI for wearing a tube-top at what sounds like a professional job. If they let you dress like that, it's probably why they hired you (and not because you have any skills).

xoxolovemexoxo 0

tube top to an office, umm.. so not appropiate, and YDI

GothKitty19 0

So I guess you work as a prostitute?Next time wear appropriate clothes,or go to a corner and call me.

kEnNy172 0

woah woah woah! she went to his desk, BENT OVER, then answered the question?? sounds like there was a bj in there somewhere

She may have had a blazer or something on over it.

KiddNYC1O 20

YDI FOR WEARING A TUBE TOP TO THE WORK ENVIRONMENT... YOU DUN GOOFED!!

lizzilla8297 2
twinny_sc 13

76 a tube top is a shirt that has no sleeves & is shaped like a tube

White_Fury 0

How did you not realize that your boobs are hanging out?

For real 3! No office job would allow you to wear a tube top unless you are the front desk person for a "massage" parlor. Besides, tube tops are tight how could you not notice your boobs popping out?

tom2516 0

45: this one does apparently

iBurnTrees 6
xthetisx 0

PEOPLE it could have been a silk tube top. Calm down. It was obviously classy enough for her boss not to make her change...

132 at first I was going to say WTF r u sayin but judging by ur teeth in ur pic I realize ur an effin hill Billy

if you wear a top that is strapless with a bra that isn't - you might be a redneck! thank you Jeff Foxworthy! I'm gonna call BS!

Caprdiem 0

doesn't matter if she had a blazer or not. tube tops are sooo inappropriate for any professional job. I cant even wear one at my job. and I work with my grandfather.

summerlesslove 0

its a top with no straps or sleeves in my profile pic im wearing one but idk who would wear that to work because that is extremely unprofessional.

I wear bras, they're great, they make me feel so sexy.

#3 --You are dead on. Anyone wearing a tube top to a job is a **** and probably enjoyed exposing herself.

Admit it... You work ON your Grandfather

lifeguarding??? and we do have offices.

time to change my job!!! which company do you work btw ??

same thing happened to me except i didnt have a bra on

133 You dun goofed is just something people say because it sounds stupid and it's fun to say. as for the hillbilly part, normal people can have bad teeth, and there's nothing wrong with being a little redneck

hot damn! well, at least you're the most popular girl at work. (wait, you can wear tube tops to work?)

I think she was actually working on getting a raise.

65 - You win. All the way. Very, very, very punny :) Luv it.

monkeygirl92 0

How do you not notice that your tube top fell?

yeah exactly even if my top slips down a little I always notice immediatly

Vball6 19

Actually sometimes you don't feel it o_0

tctheamazing 7

If you have small boobs you might not feel it. Jussss' saying.

Harajuku_Barbie 1

Why are you wearing tube tops to work?

Easy. Blazer, sweater, cropped sweater.... none of which require being buttoned up, and the tube top goes underneath. It's not like she wore just a tube top.

Harajuku_Barbie 1

Do you work with her to know she had something over it? Not only was wearing a tube top but she's bending over next to people. Wearing a tube top & bending over to the point where you fall out of your shirt doesn't sound very professional to me.

Harajuku_Barbie 1
SkaterChic 0

dont wear tubetops if your boobs are so tiny that it can't hold one up

I can't wear them because my boobs weigh more than clothes like that can handle. Guess that's a C-cup-only kind of garment

OP probably wore a tube under an office jacket...which isn't uncommon...

good call, actually. which would also explain why she was wearing a bra, since most girlies wearing tube tops don't want to show off their bra straps, too. if they're hidden by a blazer, then no probs. still not the best plan, though.

I usually see tank-tops under the blazer as it is FAR more professional and doesn't allow for this to happen. There's a reason most businesswomen don't wear tube-tops.

agreed, 54. tank tops or camisoles are much better options.

Damn, my reply jumped. It's a couple of comments down. I should add, too, that I think some strapless dresses would be OK under a jacket or cardigan. IMO though, strapless dresses are vastly different than tube tops and the two terms aren't interchangeable.

And suddenly everyone at work seemed a lot friendlier :D

Why are you wearing a tube top to work? Unless you're a bartender or something similar (and you're obviously not), I can't see how that would be appropriate.

#103 Yup! Just where I belong. Haha! Naw, just kidding. I actually enjoy being in the kitchen...

Don't worry. They most likely didn't notice.

Vball6 19

How exactly would they have not noticed..