By BeatenUpPup - 18/05/2009 12:22 - Canada

Today, my daughter and I were at a school carnival. At the face painting station, she sat down and asked for a kitty on her face. Next, she shoved me on a chair and whispered something into the lady's ear. I ended up with a 'black eye' by request of my own daughter. She's 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 202
You deserved it 5 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

At least she didn't ask her to paint a penis on your face.

Wouldn't you have thought something or asked while they were painting around your eye?

Comments

TheZephyrSon 3

Awww that's awesome...your kid is awesome...

kellster 2

How was a four-year-old able to shove you into a chair????? And why does she even know what a black eye is? What have you been letting her watch on TV? This whole FML sounds very strange to me. It sounds more like she's thirteen or fourteen, not four. And yeah, how did you not notice that they were only painting near your eye? Why didn't you speak up, or ask what they were painting? Why did you go through this entire thing without appearing to have an ounce of spine? FYL indeed. This is really weird.

Not really, the kid most likely never “shoved” her, just pushed her towards the chair to get a painting. From the sound of the FML it seems as the mom and kid do things together often, and the daughter was probably trying to be funny. I feel as if the FML is from embarrassment about how she might look like she has a black eye.and why does a 4 year old knowing about a blackeye sound suspicious? Kids around her could get it, she could see it on tv, ect. Dont be an idiot and.

angeldo6695 0

u could de a panda, kids luv those

jesslackszazz 0

Your daughter wanted to get you involved, yes she wanted you to have a black eye. But still, not really a FML.

I don't get it.... how is this an FML?

likeduhhx4 0

atleast she didnt ask for something worse on your face.

why did you let them paint on you????

I agree with #21. She's four years old, do you expect maturity...? Shouldn't you be grown up enough, as her mother, to know how to wash off face paint? If not, YDI for having a kid while you're one yourself.

This is just kind of cute, not an FML at all. 4 year olds do stuff like that because they think it's funny and they think you'll laugh. It doesn't mean she wants you to have a real black eye or anything so I don't get how this is an FML. Really, I agree with #22, there should be some kind of "so what" button. :P