By BeatenUpPup - 18/05/2009 12:22 - Canada

Today, my daughter and I were at a school carnival. At the face painting station, she sat down and asked for a kitty on her face. Next, she shoved me on a chair and whispered something into the lady's ear. I ended up with a 'black eye' by request of my own daughter. She's 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 202
You deserved it 5 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

At least she didn't ask her to paint a penis on your face.

Wouldn't you have thought something or asked while they were painting around your eye?

Comments

Be glad you didn't get a Dirty Sanchez!

Kitty34_fml 0

Why does a 4 year old know what a black eye is? And why would the face painter agree to do it on you without telling you?

I'm not fully understanding this FML because I would imagine that to your daugther it was funny to have not because of making you look bad, but because she was having a good time with her mom. It sounds to me like your daugther might have seen you with a black eye before? Perhaps an abusive husband? If so, you should explain to your daugther that when you had the black eye that you were in a lot of pain. However, I'd imagine if your daugther thought it was funny, perhaps you acted strong and told your daugther a funny story about it. Even so, I'm sure your dauther will remember, and when she's old enough to understand, I'm more than positive she will love you further for not showing weakness or anger in front of her. So this isn't an FML really.

did you get a black eye painted on or did you get hit?

Did she tell you later she asked for a black eye? Because she could have asked for an eye patch or something. Either way the person who drew it on you probably didn't have a problem with it, so I don't see why you should...

helios_rex 0

How is this an FML? WORST POST EV4R!!!

ladywaldo 0