By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my dad decided to clean out my car and "accidentally" threw away my $520 tax refund check. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 185
You deserved it 6 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he kept it I doubt he'd be able to cash it if it has your name on it. If he really did "accidentally" throw it away I'd be "accidentally" making his ass dig through the trash and find it.

Comments

The OP didn't have his dad clean out the car for him. The OP's dad "decided" to do it. and to those saying he probably cashed it, the Op's signature would have to be on the back or he would have to forge the signature.

Call the IRS and get them to send you a new one. Contrary to popular belief, they're actually pretty nice.

I'm sure he probably has it, cashed it and is laughing at you.

Damn, that sucks. Another reason I always lock up and never leave my keys out of site LOL.

I have three test1cl3s and they smell nice although YDI for letting touch your ride.

I totally feel sorry for you on this one. I hate it when people rummage (sp?) through my things on a whim, especially without asking first. But just some friendly advice for the future, just make sure you don't leave anything valuable in your car. I hope you can get a new check w/o any problems!

n42nate 0

The parentheses should be around threw away instead of on accidently. But yes, fyl

oops, okay for daddys day!!!, right :P

Your all saying that the dad should pay him back and stuff. But lets not forget, his dad DID clean out his car for him.

well that the price you gotta pay fot a clean car, right? Hope your dad spends it and keeps the economy going. Who keeps stuff like that in their car anyway?