By randomnamehere - 27/07/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, my brother decided it would be funny to squirt disappearing ink on my wedding dress right before I walked down the aisle. It didn't disappear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 816
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you think it's funny to put laxative in his food, right before he eats it.... Or before a big date. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

On the bright side, you sill got married, hopefully you love this guy, and you'll have a happy life together. I do think it's awful that your dress was ruined, but some people don't have weddings at all. Always look on the bright side, honey :)

efmivida 0

i hope he never gets married for that and if he does i fear for the bride :/

You'll probally look back on this in a couple of years and laugh about it.

aww, I'm so sorry!! Your husband still thought you were beautiful!

At the wedding reception afterwards..."Alright everyone, the funeral is in 30min. make it is you can!" Try to lookon the bright side, you'll never forget that day, and it'll be a funny story to look back on...many many many years from now...say 3ish decades...

To show how all you grammar nazis are wrong, the middle passageway of a church is not called the aisle. The outside ones are.

DestineeSaysss 0

FYL Big big big big big big time. What a jerk, beat him up.

sakurachan04 0

Shouldn't there be a certain level of decency to keep people alive?

Buy him an extra large condom package and put holes in them. That'll teach him!

randomm 0

actually, that would teach whoever he had sex with...