By randomnamehere - 27/07/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, my brother decided it would be funny to squirt disappearing ink on my wedding dress right before I walked down the aisle. It didn't disappear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 816
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you think it's funny to put laxative in his food, right before he eats it.... Or before a big date. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

GlowingHelix 0

funny idea but sucks to be you that it didnt work sorry

I'm curious as to whether she wore it to the wedding or somehow quickly found a replacement dress. Also, I'm all for pranks and things like that but if it ruins something that important, you should be shot.

youretoopicky 0

Wow #19, you are an asshole. If you want to get technical, YOU are a dumb idiot for not having proper punctuation. Ever heard of periods at the end of your sentences? Don't correct someone else's grammar when you can't get it right.

Damn that SUCKS. I feel so bad haha- I hope things went over smoothly!

Wow I think I might have punched my brother over that. That sucks! What an asshole.

I would have CUT HIS ASS! I hope you beat the shit out of him!

haSUCKS 0

Yikes that must of suck, u should get some of that dissapearing ink and put it on his clothes better yet get a lotttt of that shit and dump it all over his closet!!

kbs123456789 0

That. *******. Sucks. So. Much. FYL, I'm really sorry. I would punch my brother.