The best day of your life

By squirt - 05/07/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, was my wedding day. Right before I walked down the aisle in my gorgeous white dress, the woman who did my makeup saw a blemish. She went to squirt concealer on her finger, but squirted the orange concealer all over my dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 104
You deserved it 3 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope to Christ the dumbass makeup lady didn't think she was still getting paid after that.

That's so messed up. But, **** it. You're getting married to a man that you really love (hopefully). That beats a dress any day.

Comments

Damn that sucks. I hope the dress wasn't too expensive! FYL definitely.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

That's probably the most FML-y thing about this FML. Almost all wedding dresses are expensive. FYL, OP, FYL indeed. /: but you didn't need a comma after 'today'. that's really bugging me. 0_o

Maybe you haven't noticed that the website adds the "Today," and the "FML"

So she originally started with 'was my...'?? I think not.

The website actually doesn't add it....you have to type it.

Howdyplz 2

FAIL. THe website doesn't add the Today or FML. When you are submitting one, it says "please begin your entry with Today and end it with FML". It's up to you to remember it, and if you don't remember, then your FML never gets past the moderators.

It is both true that a) the site doesn't add them, but you must start your entry with "Today" and end it with "FML" to get past moderation and b) the entry didn't need a comma after "Today."

americayay 0

Guess you should have done your own makeup, princess.

Colleeniily 0

You don't usually do your own make-up for a wedding.

americayay 0

LOL. Yes, in hindsight that was a bit mean of a comment, but I don't know ANYONE who's paid to have their makeup done for their wedding. I do live in a bit less materialistic area of the country, though, and NO that was not a jab at anyone, it's just not how it's done here.

lol the woman my uncle married, the maid of honor, and i (flower girl) all had our makeup done professionally on her wedding day. i was nine :P but that's just me. i come from a town of 6500 people lol :P but it was a really big wedding and we both come from rich families. and, 100 - it could've been liquid concealer?

omg why did you put make up on whilst in the dress

uh, if you use the iPod app, it automatically adds them. dumb *****.

this is why you put the dress on AFTER the make up

myfairyoshi_fml 0

I would have killed her.....jk I do feel bad for you though FYL

_MLSBIDGAF 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

At least you didn't have your period too.

MJ_Goobs_Xx 0

That's aweful! I hope you make the woman pay for the drycleanig. FYL

Hopefully the guests thought the orange stripes were just part of the exotic design. :P

awiloveyouuu 0

She probably didn't get married today, she just said that because you have to start your FML with today for it to go through moderation... that really sucks though I'm sorry :

Today, it WAS. So I think she did get married that day..

That's so messed up. But, **** it. You're getting married to a man that you really love (hopefully). That beats a dress any day.

I hope to Christ the dumbass makeup lady didn't think she was still getting paid after that.